My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
By visiting this website and requesting information, products or services offered on or through this website, you acknowledge the terms of this Privacy Notice, as they may be amended from time to time. As My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd updates or expands its website, services or products, this Privacy Notice may change, and the changes are effective upon posting. This Privacy Notice is incorporated into, and part of, the Website Terms and Conditions which govern your use of this Website in general.
- We respect your privacy 1.1. My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
1.2. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information 2.1. My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website or through our social media platforms, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
2.2. You may provide personal information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, driver’s license number and, may also include financial information such as payment method (credit card number and type, expiration date). When you join our service, we also request information about you such as
your hobbies and interests, gender and age, and other information including but not limited to your education, occupation, interests, activities, religion, children etc. We may also obtain a photo(s). Your responses will be held strictly confidential. However, limited personal information (such as your first name and hobbies and interests) may be shared with potential matches with your permission.
2.3 Questionnaire Information. My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd collects personal information from you when you voluntarily complete a Company questionnaire, survey, order form, or a registration page either online by using the internet, or offline by providing this information through the mail, in person or using a telephone. Questionnaires ask you to provide personal information including your name, email address, street address, postal code, telephone numbers, date of birth, gender, salary range, education and marital status, occupation, personal and online interests, and such other information as may be requested from time to time.
3.2 We may collect additional information at other times that you provide while interacting with us, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, when you communicate with our customer support including through social media, and when you voluntarily subscribe to a company service or newsletter.
3.3 Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Info Collected Using Technology. Company currently uses cookie and web beacon technology to associate certain Internet- related information about in its database.
- Use of your personal information 4.1. My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to service and manage your membership; perform research and analysis about your use of our service; communicate with you by email, mail, telephone and/or mobile devices; enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions; manage our business; send promotional communications to you, and perform activities as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
4.2 My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd may provide you with information, updates and our services for marketing purposes via solicited e-mail newsletters. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs. My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd only sends emails to individuals who signed up on www.myforever.com.au website to receive more information or to individuals who have agreed on a Third Party website to receive email from Third Parties. As such, My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd does not send unsolicited email messages. If we send you an email for a commercial purpose, we will give you the option of not receiving further communications of this nature.
4.3. My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
4.4. My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd may use personal information to target advertising to an individual, for products and services in which an individual has expressed an interest by way of Surveys, the use of the Website, and otherwise.
4.5. My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd stores Personal Information provided in a database on its computer servers.
- Disclosure of your personal information 5.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
5.2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or response to a law enforcement agency request.
5.3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd, www.myforever.com.au, its customers or third parties.
5.4. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
5.5. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
your personal information to third parties, we will request that the third party follow this Policy regarding handling your personal information.
- Security of your personal information 6.1. My Forever Matchmaking Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.